Balt Ergonomic Black Butterfly Chair
- Mesh Back, Steel Frame 5-star Base -Chrome Black - 29" x 26" x 23"
Total Control of Your Seating Experience
Stand 4 Health proudly introduces the new Butterfly Executive Chair by Balt engineered for freedom of mobility and the flexibility to support an array of body sizes. This chair will not only fit to your body, but with the synchro tilt-lock positions, you can feel at home no matter where your office is. Adjust the chair seat, back, armrests and headrest to your body and workspace for optimal lumbar support, mobility, and comfort.
Extra lumbar support with synchro tilt positions for full mobility
The new Butterfly Chair is engineered to support an array of body types allowing anyone to sit comfortably at their workstation and prevent injury from prolonged sitting. The chair provides extra help to your back, lumbar and hip flexors as you sit in various tilted positions throughout your day.
Balt Butterfly Executive Chair overview
- Breathable mesh back: The mesh breathes well to keep you cool and yet is soft to the touch. It is manufactured for optimal comfort, flexibility, and freedom as you work.
- Syncro tilt-lock back positions: The mesh back adjusts to the angle of your choice with a tilt-lock in three positions and tilt tension control.
- Pneumatic cylinder height adjustable seat: Adjust the seat height as you need in your day. 20"W x 20"D seat and height adjusts from 18" to 21"
- Extra lumbar support: The chair back is contoured for natural lumbar support and mobility.
- 6"H x 13"W Curved mesh headrest: The curved headrest is not only breathable like the back of the chair, but it also adjusts for your head height (2.5" of height adjustment).
- Height adjustable T-bar armrests: The armrests are able to pivot and are as well, adjustable by height with swivel technology to fit your working environment and body.
- Durable 5-star base: The Butterfly Executive Chair includes a durable five-star base and dual wheel casters for smooth mobility.
- Built-in coat hanger: Place your sports coat or jacket on the built-in coat hanger.
- Chrome black: 29" x 26" x 23" chair.
Bundle your order
Match with one of our height adjustable standing desks to allow your body a full range of mobility as you work. Ask us about our bundle discounts.
A Chair For The Ergonomic Office And Workspace
The new Butterfly Chair manufactured by Balt comes inspected and ensured by Mooreco Incorporated. This ergonomic black mesh chair adjusts to various heights and body types effortlessly.
This chair is ideally suited for the office, boardrooms, conference rooms or even lecture halls.
**The Butterfly Executive Chair Tablet Arm Accessory is sold separately on Stand 4 Health. Bundle your purchase with the tablet arm accessory for a lower total payment.
- Length: 29"
- Width: 26"
- Height: 23"
- Weight: Approximately 66 lbs.
- 20"W x 20"D seat
- 6"H x 13"W Curved mesh headrest
Find the Balt Butterfly Executive Chair 34729 assembly instructions here: http://partsandinstructions.com/instruction/view?file=34729
The Mooreco Incorporated Warranty
MooreCo PRODUCTS Limited Warranty –MooreCo warrants that your PRODUCT is free from defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the below schedule. This warranty only applies to PRODUCTS purchased directly from an authorized MooreCo dealer and is only valid for the original purchaser and for the original installation. The warranty is terminated upon transfer, sale, or modification of the PRODUCT.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, modifications, or water or fire.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier
- Modifications or attachments to the Product that are not approved by MooreCo. Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with Product instructions and warnings
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Labor and/or materials to remove and replace Products.
- Damage caused by environmental issues, including use and/or storage of the Product in facilities subjected to uncontrolled high temperatures.
For the full warranty by Mooreco Incorporated, please read this PDF: https://moorecoinc.com/downloads/mooreco-warranty.pdf
Stand 4 Health
Stand 4 Health’s unique value proposition is first and foremost, our top of the line customer service. We value our customers. If you have questions or an issue, just contact us.Secondly, to learn about how to be eligible for our FREE SHIPPING to the Continental United States (the lower 48 states and free shipping to Canada’s lower provinces, see our shipping policy here.
Remember to ask about bulk ordersof at least more than 3 or more standing desks with or without accessories.