Balt Ergo Ex - Ergonomic Executive Chair
Style and Comfort with this Top Executive Chair
Stand 4 Health proudly introduces the new Ergo Ex - Ergonomic Executive Chair by Balt designed to incomparable comfort and customizability. Sit in your office in style and comfort with the Balt Ergo Ex Ergonomic Executive Chair black mesh back, steel framed seat and 5-star base.
Balt Ergo Ex - Ergonomic Executive Chair overview
- Padded and contoured seat measures 21”W x 18.5”D. Features seat adjustable depth and height-adjustable from 17” to 20”.
- Classy mesh back (21"H x 20.5"W) tilts and features an adjustable lumbar support.
- Padded head rest (10”H) tilts and is height adjustable.
- Includes height-adjustable, swiveling armrests from side to side, slide back and forth, and pneumatic seat-height adjustment and back-height adjustment
- With a durable 5-star base with caster for easy navigation.
- Has achieved GREENGUARD Certification.
Bundle your order of the Balt Ergo Ex - Ergonomic Executive Chair with any Stand 4 Standing Desk
Match with one of our height adjustable standing desks to allow your body a full range of mobility as you work. Bundle this chair with a Stand 4 Health standing desk and optional standing mat and save hundreds.
Ask us about our bundle discounts.
See our collection of height adjustable standing desks with electric and manual variation here or click enter the URL below:
A chair for the ergonomic office and workspace
The new Ergo Ex - Ergonomic Executive Chair manufactured by Balt comes inspected and ensured by Mooreco Incorporated. This ergonomic black mesh chair adjusts to various heights and body types effortlessly.
This chair is ideally suited for the office, boardrooms, conference rooms or even lecture halls.
- Length: 28"
- Width: 26"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: Approximately 64 lbs.
- 21"W x 18.5"D seat
- 21"H x 20.5"W Curved mesh headrest
Find the Balt Ergo Ex - Ergonomic Executive Chair 34434 assembly instructions here: https://moorecoinc.com/assembly-instructions/34434.pdf
The Mooreco Incorporated Warranty
MooreCo PRODUCTS Limited Warranty –MooreCo warrants that your PRODUCT is free from defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the below schedule. This warranty only applies to PRODUCTS purchased directly from an authorized MooreCo dealer and is only valid for the original purchaser and for the original installation. The warranty is terminated upon transfer, sale, or modification of the PRODUCT.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, modifications, or water or fire.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier
- Modifications or attachments to the Product that are not approved by MooreCo. Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with Product instructions and warnings
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Labor and/or materials to remove and replace Products.
- Damage caused by environmental issues, including use and/or storage of the Product in facilities subjected to uncontrolled high temperatures.
For the full warranty by Mooreco Incorporated, please read this PDF: https://moorecoinc.com/downloads/mooreco-warranty.pdf
Stand 4 Health
Stand 4 Health’s unique value proposition is first and foremost, our top of the line customer service. We value our customers. If you have questions or an issue, just contact us.
Secondly, to learn about how to be eligible for our FREE SHIPPING to the Continental United States (the lower 48 states and free shipping to Canada’s lower provinces, see our shipping policy here.
If you have any questions about our products or would like to confirm the availability of an item, please see the "Contact Us" page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
Phone number: (866) 287-3375