Balt Wallmount Workstation by Mooreco
Stand4Health proudly introduces the new Balt Wallmount Workstation. Ideal for use in a corporate office, home office, medical facilities or classrooms where computer access for multiple operators is needed, this new wall mount workstation designed to save space and for flexibility.
Balt Wallmount Workstation Overview
- Includes 1.13" powder-coated steel post that mounts securely at any height with heavy duty bolts. The post is height adjustable, can be used for standing or sitting position. Components can be mounted in any order and at any height and independently adjusted or rotated on the pole. Pole has plastic clips to keep the cables and cords organized and neatly under control.
- Monitor mount is VESA compatible and offers 180° tilt and 180° pan adjustments for optimal viewing with the capability of changing orientation from portrait to landscape. Extends up to 19.5". Optional second monitor mount is also available and sold separately for dual monitor set up. Each can hold up to 25 lbs.
- Keyboard tray measures 25.63"W x 8.63"D and adjustable up to 17.5", tilts and rotates for ergonomic positioning. Includes adjustable clamps to keep your keyboard safe, designed with mouse platform and padded wrist rest. As an additional feature, it can be folded for compact storage when not in use.
- Built with CPU holder and has maximum capacity 7.5"W. Independently position along the center pole.
Bundle your order of the Balt Wallmount Workstation with any Stand 4 Standing Desk
Match with one of our height adjustable standing desks to allow your body a full range of mobility as you work. Bundle this chair with a Stand 4 Health standing desk and optional standing mat and save hundreds.
Ask us about our bundle discounts.
See our collection of height adjustable standing desks with electric and manual variation here or click enter the URL below:
- Depth: 31"
- Width: 25.63"
- Height: 51.25"
- Weight: Approximately 27 lbs.
Find the Balt Wallmount Workstation 90377 assembly instructions here: https://moorecoinc.com/assembly-instructions/90377.pdf
The Mooreco Incorporated Warranty
MooreCo PRODUCTS Limited Warranty –MooreCo warrants that your PRODUCT is free from defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the below schedule. This warranty only applies to PRODUCTS purchased directly from an authorized MooreCo dealer and is only valid for the original purchaser and for the original installation. The warranty is terminated upon transfer, sale, or modification of the PRODUCT.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, modifications, or water or fire.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier
- Modifications or attachments to the Product that are not approved by MooreCo. Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with Product instructions and warnings
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Labor and/or materials to remove and replace Products.
- Damage caused by environmental issues, including use and/or storage of the Product in facilities subjected to uncontrolled high temperatures.
For the full warranty by Mooreco Incorporated, please read this PDF: https://moorecoinc.com/downloads/mooreco-warranty.pdf
Stand 4 Health
Stand 4 Health’s unique value proposition is first and foremost, our top of the line customer service. We value our customers. If you have questions or an issue, just contact us.
Secondly, to learn about how to be eligible for our FREE SHIPPING to the Continental United States (the lower 48 states and free shipping to Canada’s lower provinces, see our shipping policy here.
If you have any questions about our products or would like to confirm the availability of an item, please see the "Contact Us" page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
Phone number: (866) 287-3375