Sit-Stand Single Monitor Workstation- Desk Mounted - 90530 Balt Rite by Mooreco Mfg.
Stand4Health proudly introduces the new Sit-Stand Single Monitor Workstation. Ideal for use in a corporate office, home office, medical facilities or classrooms. This new Sit to Stand Single Monitor Workstation designed to save space and for flexibility.
Sit-Stand Single Monitor Workstation Overview
- Sit-Stand Single Monitor Workstation can be changed easily from your existing desk into an ergonomic work space. Allowing you to sit or stand while working.
- Sitting for long hours a isn't ideal, even just six to eight hours a day is bad for your health, and standing all day while working is not good also. By changing your positions from sitting to standing and vice-versa, you'll enjoy higher productivity, better posture, avoid back pain and fewer energy dips.
- Easily attaches to your existing desk, that is up to 1.5" thick, and height adjustable up to 18". Simply disengage the locking mechanism and adjust to you preferred height. Monitor mount adjusts 21" along the main tube for even more positioning options.
- The workstation includes a retractable keyboard and mouse tray which measures 27"W x 9.63"D and an additional shelf with a measurement of 18.75"W x 12"D for a tablet. Ideal for use with a tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
- Available with either a single or dual monitor mount. VESA compatible mount from 75mm to 100mm. Single mount unit has a weight capacity of up to 15 lbs. Dual mount unit has a combined weight capacity of up to 30 lbs. Center to center maximum is 25".
- Includes 60" of cable management to keep your cords under control.
- Has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
Bundle your order of the Sit-Stand Single Monitor Workstation with any Stand 4 Standing Desk
Match with one of our height adjustable standing desks to allow your body a full range of mobility as you work. Bundle this chair with a Stand 4 Health standing desk and optional standing mat and save hundreds.
Ask us about our bundle discounts.
See our collection of height adjustable standing desks with electric and manual variation here or click enter the URL below:
- Depth: 30"
- Width: 27.63"
- Height: 42"
- Weight: Approximately 30 lbs.
Find the Sit-Stand Single Monitor Workstation 90530 assembly instructions here: https://moorecoinc.com/assembly-instructions/90530.pdf
The Mooreco Incorporated Warranty
MooreCo PRODUCTS Limited Warranty –MooreCo warrants that your PRODUCT is free from defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the below schedule. This warranty only applies to PRODUCTS purchased directly from an authorized MooreCo dealer and is only valid for the original purchaser and for the original installation. The warranty is terminated upon transfer, sale, or modification of the PRODUCT.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, modifications, or water or fire.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier
- Modifications or attachments to the Product that are not approved by MooreCo. Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with Product instructions and warnings
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Labor and/or materials to remove and replace Products.
- Damage caused by environmental issues, including use and/or storage of the Product in facilities subjected to uncontrolled high temperatures.
For the full warranty by Mooreco Incorporated, please read this PDF: https://moorecoinc.com/downloads/mooreco-warranty.pdf
Stand 4 Health
Stand 4 Health’s unique value proposition is first and foremost, our top of the line customer service. We value our customers. If you have questions or an issue, just contact us.
Secondly, to learn about how to be eligible for our FREE SHIPPING to the Continental United States (the lower 48 states and free shipping to Canada’s lower provinces, see our shipping policy here.
If you have any questions about our products or would like to confirm the availability of an item, please see the "Contact Us" page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
Phone number: (866) 287-3375